Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Nat: Let's Move On.

I agree fully with Nicole, and starting now I am going to leave this issue behind, other than to say - Sarah, I hope you don't leave.

But other than that, I think we should all just move on and talk about writing and life stuff, as Nicole suggested.

I'll start.
I bought a Ravenclaw scarf to wear to the Harry Potter release in 15 DAYS!!!
My cousins are coming to visit tomorrow. :D
What colour do you girls think I should paint my nails?

I love you all, and I know we'll make it through this, we always do. <3

8 comments:

  1. AWESOME.

    Have fun.

    And RED! Because red nails are amazing.

    Respectively.

    -H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather, you're the best. :)
    Just for you, I will go buy red nail polish and paint my nails red. :D

    ~Nat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why thank you. ;)

    And good, because red nails are just the best. I have red nail polish... In my next video I'll totally show it off. Haha. :)

    -H

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha you'd better show it off.

    ~Nat

    ReplyDelete
  5. XD Nat XD Can't wait! I have a slytherin sweater and I'm planning on getting a scarf! XD -Ned

    ReplyDelete
  6. AHHH! I can't decide what I should wear tot he Midnight premier! HELP!?

    -k

    ReplyDelete
  7. I MUST CONCUR WITH KAS!

    HELP?!?!?

    Hahaha, not to steal her thunder...

    -H

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmm...do you guys have anything Harry Potter related? Scarf, tie, T-shirt, robes???
    Cuz if you do, you HAVE to wear it.

    ~Nat

    ReplyDelete