Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Kas: Survey?

So.. since we're beginning our videos immediately, i plan on making mine tomorrow before i leave for my class. So, i was thinking about what to put it in, and i realized it was kind of hard to come up with things about myself.

Which lead me to the idea of maybe doing a survey? I mean, it doesn't have to be all thats in the video, you can add more, but just as a general way to get things rolling?

Well, i found one i like on Almighty Google. :P

Age?

Favorite Color?

Mention one fun fact about you.

Hobbies?

Any secret phobias?

Favorite food?

What is your worst fear?

Favorite quote?

Favorite type of accent?

Favorite movie?

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Have an obsession?

Describe yourself in one word.


Tell me if you guys want to do it. :P


-K

3 comments:

  1. Sounds good to me. I plan on post my video today! :)

    -H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait a second....

    Aren't a lot of these things just basic details we all pretty much already know?

    -H

    ReplyDelete