Thursday, June 23, 2011

Kas: I've been... in Narnia. Forgot to tell you guys, my bad.

Haha.

Well, I've recently gotten a bit of my inspiration back for writing. But, I actually have I think a lot of different stories and I can't decide which to write first. I think there are... four?

You guys have all heard of them, at some point or another. Two of them, actually, were once the same story. But, its changed a lot since the original version, like almost completely, but, I still love the original story as well, so i think i'll write them both.

But, since i'm so indecisive, I've decided to make both synopsis' and book trailers for all of them. And then I'll post them here, and you guys can tell me your favorite. Because, I honestly can't choose.

Okay? Well, im sure the trailers will take me a while, so don't hold your breath or anything. Haha.

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment