Monday, June 13, 2011

Sarah: Here's my issue.

Once again I'm having trouble with a writing thing. I already know who is going to be in the love triangle with Zoe and I already know why she can't be with Aiden even though she's kind of in love with him. But Reed on the other hand seems totally avaliable.

But I'm a mean, mean author and want to make it so Zoe can't really be with either of them. If I made it easy where she could just be with Reed (who she will ultimatley end up with) then there wouldn't be a great story. Like...like in Buffy how she and Angel are together but there's always that underlying issue that he's a vampire so nothing is ever really happy and worry free for them.

I want to make it like that, without them actually being together but wanting to be together.

I thought about making him half Hellspawn, but that's the twist with Aiden (sort of) so I couldn't do that. I also considered making him bethroed or something, but that just sounds kind of dorky.

So what should I do? Please please help me with this! I REALLY need advice.

Oh, and I'm going to make a video later today. AND I'M GETTING SUPERNATURAL SEASON FOUR ON DVD WEDNESDAY!!!!

But please help me with the above issue because it's making me crazy. And I have to fit it into the plot.

No comments:

Post a Comment