Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Nicole: Videos and my story

I completely agree with Ned and Nat. The videos have been a great way for all of us to get to know each other better, and I'm excited for next weeks challenge(: It's amazing too how everybody is so different and we have different things we're interested in, but writing is the one thing we all have in common. It really just confirms what this blog is all about :D.

I'm working on more planning for my story since I've got a few days off because I've finished up with my exams. Though I think I might've failed my History exam, oh well, I hate my teacher so that's mainly the reason.

I'm hoping to get at least the first chapter done, but first I have to actually write a synopsis for it. It's really hard though because there are so many different aspects to the story. I actually already have an idea for a second book too, isn't that terrible. Anyway, that's all for now! Hopefully my next post will be my story's synopsis ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment