Monday, June 6, 2011

Nat: 1, 2, 3, 4...

One: Kas, I'm glad you liked my video on TheAbsoluteValueOf3. I hope you watched the second version I uploaded. The first one had some technical difficulties and my lipsynching didn't match the music. (If that's the version you saw, sorry. It's fixed now. And those of you who haven't seen it yet: here you go.)

Two: I LOVE the idea of making videos! I've recently been getting very involved in video making, and I love it. I think making SAAWAKM videos would be a great way to get to know each other, connect, etc etc. SO I'm up for that. :D

Three: Challenges. Yes. Absolutely yes. Challenges were so much fun, and I really miss them. Although, I have a crazy busy next few weeks, so could I propose not starting challenges/videos until July?

Four: I haven't written anything in a really long time. I need my inspiration back. You girls have always managed to bring back my inspiration before, hopefully the new challenges and stuff will be enough to bring it back again.

Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment