Monday, June 6, 2011

Kas: Rawr. Smuglfrugleds...

Yea. So, Guess who starts her first college class tomorrow!? Me! Haha.

Yep, starting tomorrow, every Tuesday and Thursday from 5:30-8:30 p.m. I will be attending 'Ancient and Medieval Western History' at a local college. I'm super excited, and extremely nervous. Haha. So i'll tell you how that goes.

Also, i'm taking my ACT this weekend, for the fourth time. Have any of you taken it? Sarah, i think you said you did, but i don't remember what you got...

The last three times I've gotten a 27, 28, and 29. (Highest is a 36) I'm shooting for something around a 32-36, so we'll see. I've been studying a lot... Hope it pays off. :P

Shmeather, sorry i've been M.I.A. for the past few days, I've been super busy.

Nicole! i'm so happy you didn't die. Do you still want your gift? Because i have it.. Same for Maiah as well.

Also, I have another brilliant idea to present to you ladies. First, I wanted to see if you ladies wanted to start the SAAWAKM YouTube channel again? I know only Maiah and I ever used it before this, but I was thinking that maybe one of the reasons SAAWAKM is a bit dull these days is because its not really all that much fun to make posts anymore, i mean how much can you really do with just words and colors and a few pictures, right? So, i was thinking that, with Videos, not only would we be able to be more creative, it would be fun to have other people besides us SAAWAKM members to watch them.

So what do you think? I know that a few of you have parents who won't allow you to make YouTube videos, and thats fine, but for those of you who can, i would really like to try and start that up again. Ashton, I actually just got this idea from you, as i just watched your most recent video on TheAbsolutePowerofThree. Which is really funny, btw. And Sarah, I've watched a few of the videos you posted on your channel as well... Anyways, I'm going to open the Chatzy, and if your interested come in there and we'll talk about it.

Alright, sorry for such a long post. Hahaha.

Anyways, the other idea i had, was to bring back the challenges. i think everyone was here when we last did them, so i shouldn't need to explain what they are. But, i feel like it would be a good way to reconnect with everyone and maybe get everyone more involved. Just a thought. But, if you guys want to, i think it would be a good idea.

So... i think thats it. I'm opening Chatzy now, maybe I'll find a few of you already in there? Hahah. i guess we'll see.
-K


1 comment:

  1. I want!
    I want all of it. ;)

    Hahaha, but I have to go to bed now.

    School tomorrow.

    And two tests.

    :(

    Shoot me?

    -H

    ReplyDelete