Saturday, June 25, 2011

Heather: So...

I'M FREE...
But besides that, I was writing the-story-that-doth-have-no-name and I added more to the part that I posted on here, thus (possibly) making it a prologue, and meaning my first chapter needs to be changed. But I think I like it a lot more now.
Lately, I've been really wanting to write something edgy, and I'm so excited because it seems like finally I have something that is like that.
I can tell there's definitely going to be a lot of romance in it (because, I mean, it's me... and because otherwise the plot would pretty much just fall through...) but it's not going to be straight forward romance, if that makes sense. I want to make it dark and edgy- not just some typical 'happily ever after.' Because, you know, this one might not even end happily. Alright, I'm starting to get ahead of myself here, but I just wanted to tell you all that, because I'm excited.
And I may post the excerpt with everything I've added on here soon. :)

-H

No comments:

Post a Comment