Saturday, September 11, 2010

Cori: Hey, mates!

Wanted to know something. And wanted to update on what's happening lately. Actually, I wanted to know about two things. First off, what do you say to me tormenting poor Altrius, my character, by having his worst enemy take over his mind for multiple periods of time and try to make him kill his best friend at one point? I think it sounds fun to write about =D! I love Al, depressive emo asshole though he is. Pardon my French XD!
Anyway, now I have another thing to ask...Do you guys think I'm going insane? Like, let me explain. For about three months now I've been getting these really weird memory vision things, and then this really bad feeling whenever it happens. Each time it keeps getting worse--the feeling, that is. And every time I sort of have a break down, which I'm successful in hiding from people--after all, I HAVE been practicing my Happy Mask for three years now, so nobody knows that I'm not really happy at all. But do you guys have any idea what's going on? I really want to make the things stop because each time I feel like killing something. Sort of disturbing, yeah.
Just wanted to know...And then, I LOVE THE IDEA OF A WRITING BUDDY XD!!! COUNT ME IN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment