Thursday, September 16, 2010

Ned. Im BA-AAAACK!

First.
I just started school on the 7th. I've been busy!
And yet, I've managed to write, be social, make a whole cookie jar of friends, get sick, throw up in Wendy's (a fast food restraunt...) and get a NEW idea!
This idea... isn't really new. It's been in my head for... EVER!
Here, I'll give the blurb.


My name is Harlow Tabatha James. My mother told me she had leukemia one thousand three hundred and fourty nine days ago. At first, it wasn't that bad, she'd be in the hospital somdays, at home others and I could live with that, as long as she was recovering. But now, everything has changed. It's not just sometimes that shes not at home its all the time. And shes never coming back. My step father is a mess, my family is broken, and everything seems to be crumbling a long with it.
My name is Harlow Tabatha James. My mother died of leukemia One thousand one hundred and fourty four days ago, and it was all my fault.
(I don't really like the cover so if anyone else wanted to make one I'd be eternally greatful!)
Next.
NICOLE! YAY! WE'RE WBs!!!! XD
Next.
School. Is. Awesome.
I love highschool, mostly cause I'm going to an art school.
Next week, I'll be away at camp from monday till thursday, so, I won't be able to be on SAAWAKM. :(
Lastly.
HI!
-Ned.

4 comments:

  1. First of all, I hate school...lol. Second of all, WELCOME BACK, NED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD!
    Third of all, dude, Wendy's is awesome. I've not thrown up in it yet, though! Hahaha.
    And sounds epic!!! You'll have to let me read it sometime XD
    And then, fourth of all...HI! Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I just threw up IN the Wendys not because of it. :)
    I kindof ran in there just for the bathroom :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WRITING BUDDYsjafhga :D!

    This sounds awesome, :( and sad. But still awesome(:!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank youuu!!! :D
    Ned.

    ReplyDelete