Saturday, September 11, 2010

Ned. Also has things to say.

Alright, so I had an idea. And I wanted to respond to everyone else.

So let me begin by saying, I too have been thinking about the writing aspect.
But, I still love the social part of SAAWAKM.
Because really, if we took out the social part, we wouldn't know each other, all we would know are the stories!
Which would suck, cause you are ALL way to cool!

MOO
(Sorry.)

So, Maiah. I love your idea, but I want to add a rule. NO SWITCHING PARTNERS!
We really don't need that again.

Nat, you're right, I'll be updating my page in a moment.

To all you members who rarely go online, I don't want you to leave, but I don't really know anyof you except Sage of course, but yeah.
So, You guys should come online more often.

So, I love all of your ideas!

My idea?
Oh yeah. I had an idea! That like NEVER happens!

We should have a rule, where in EVERY post we must mention writing, even if its just that we worked on it.

That way, TADAAAAAA
More writing is mentioned and completed!


-Nedd

1 comment:

  1. That sounds good(: It's the writing and the social side, yaayyysiashfin :D. I'm lovin' these changes.

    (Nicole)

    ReplyDelete