Saturday, September 11, 2010

Nat: Help please!

Kas, I like your new method. I think I'm going to try that tonight. :)

But I have a question first. I can't decide which of my books I should work on or if I should start something completely new. So help me choose between:

1) Ireland, Actually
Synopsis: http://ashtonactually.blogspot.com/p/stories.html

2) Broken Promises
Synopsis: http://saawakm.blogspot.com/p/nat.html

3) The 13th Sign
I don't have a synopsis of this one, but some of you might remember it from before.

4) A completely new idea

???

3 comments:

  1. Maybe something new? Its always exciting to start soemthing fresh, and i mean, if you cant choose between the others, why not start something else, right? I mean, the others arent going anywhere. :P

    But, if you do want to work on one you already ahve started, i vote Ireland, Actually. Haha.

    -K

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote Broken Promises or a completely new idea. Ireland, Actually sounds pretty awesome too, but Broken Promises sounds more exciting(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Broken Promises! I NEED to know what happens.
    That aside - only a new idea if you know you'll stick with it, otherwise it's just an unnecessary distraction. Trust me, I'd know.

    ReplyDelete