Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Sarah: excited!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Okay, now that's out of the way.

Do you guys remember a couple days/weeks ago I told you about the story I'm planning to write? I've decided a title (Jinx) which will ultimately be part a series (the downworld chronicles). It's very exciting, hence the scream above.

AAANNNDDDD...I've figured out how it will start.

But, I need some help. Should the protagonist's name be Violet or Marti? Thanks in advance!

5 comments:

  1. Violet, definately. I dont really like marti... Hahaha. Now im excited about it! Lol. I want more details, asap. :)

    -K

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the frick, I commented on this D:? I'll comment again

    I really like Marti, it's pretty and original :D imo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marti...LMFAO. Sorry. Had to get that out of my system, which is still kinda screwed up after my slight nervous breakdown the other day XD!
    I like Violet more than Marti. Marti reminds me of Spongebob, when Patricks parents come to visit. Like, you know: "Marti, I'm scared!"
    It makes me crack up every time I think about it...
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Violet is uh kinda a overused name in books, not so much in real life...So Marti?
    Or is Violet a mary sue =O

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Violet, but like Dustin said, its really overused.
    Marti is cute,but it reminds me of zebras.
    So, yeah.
    Go with Violet, and then give her a nickname. :)

    Ned.

    ReplyDelete