Sunday, September 26, 2010

Nat: Hello, lovelies.

It's been one week since I last made a post on SAAWAKM. I just needed a break for a while, and I think it was good for me. I've written more than I thought possible with my busy schedule over the last few days. I think I might put up an excerpt on OSAAWAKMS later today. I'll let you know when/if I put it up.

My parents are currently in Africa (without me), so I've been staying with my step-sister. We had a Harry Potter movie marathon this weekend. So epic. :)

If anyone has title suggestions for my story (synopsis on my personal page) or wants to make me a cover, you would be my very bestest friend EVER. At least for a little while. =)

-N

1 comment:

  1. Maybe... Choices?
    Or something.
    Erm.
    I might make a cover. haha. :)

    -H

    ReplyDelete