Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Nicole: Back In Town's new concept - Big Bad Wolf?



I'm considering giving "Back In Town" a new concept. I'd already decided on adding a some things into my book from other werewolf myths (and some were-cat ones), but I was doing some more research last night and stumbled upon Little Red Riding Hood. It was something I hadn't even thought about, but it got me thinking. I wouldn't follow the morals or story like I was going to with TKTBBRBTL, just little things and hints. I was also thinking of calling it Big Bad Wolf, but then I'm a little unsure. Would that give too much away?

I'm really excited about this new concept, hopefully it'll turn out.(: Time for some homework :\.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think it would - and personally, I'd love to read it. :)
    Haha.

    ReplyDelete