Thursday, September 9, 2010

Lina: .

So, this is my more or less resignation from SAAWAKM.
I guess I could say, "It's been great and all and I wish I didn't have to leave, but [insert heartbreaking and devastating excuse here]"
But who am I kidding? That's the farthest thing from the truth. I'm just tired of being a member without doing anything.
The only thing I wish is that I'd gotten to know some of you more than I did from creeping your About Me pages.

I still have other blogs that I actually take some interest in:
http://sweetartmonsters.blogspot.com/
http://specialagentlina.blogspot.com/
Not that I didn't care about SAAWAKM, but I didn't really see the need for my involvement in anything here.

I guess over the next couple of days, I'll just be removing any and all traces of me from the blog.

Anyway, here's a fun article about male menopause to remember me by:
http://www.thirdage.com/news/male-menopause-affects-over-5-million-us-men_9-9-2010

Later, guys.

4 comments:

  1. Dont delete you posts though, okay? Because they're still a part of SAAWAKM even if you're no here anymore.

    I wish you didn't want to leave, but i wont try to stop you. You're right, you haven't been doing anything. We haven't heard from you in weeks. But, its not like anyone prevented you from posting. So, bye, i guess.

    Oh, and this post was kind of rude Lina. What you basically said was.. "I dont like it here anymore. You guys should have gotten to know me better. Here, have a look at my other blogs, they're not as useless as this one. Oh, and i'll delete myself from everything. Kthanks, bye."

    Theres what i heard. You just said it in a way that seemed kind of nice.

    But whatever.
    Bye.

    -K

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can understand that - and I'll still be reading specialagentlina, so, yeah. You haven't heard the end of me. ;)
    Hahah,
    Bye...

    For now.

    [insert evil laugh]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kas:
    I know what you’re thinking. You think that I’m a bitch.
    And I admit it, I am.
    Now, I didn’t mean what I said to turn out exactly like that, but your interpretation isn’t off by any means; it wasn’t the smartest thing to shamelessly promote my other blogs or just say what I said.
    But you are wrong about one thing. I don’t blame you. At all. I don’t see how you’d think that because you guys haven’t done anything wrong and you know it. It’s me, not you, ya know? It’s me that didn’t try hard enough, it’s me that didn’t feel like participating, and now I’m just giving up because I didn’t do anything. I do wish I had gotten to know you better but I didn’t make any effort to. I realize that.
    It’s my fault. Mine, not yours, not anyone else’s. I can take responsibility for what I am doing/did/didn’t do.
    And I would never remove the posts. I just meant my about me page and my authorship.
    I’m sorry this is ending on not the best note, and I’m sorry for wasting your time here. And I’m really sorry about this pointless drama [albeit it’s not much drama, at least not to me].
    I just hope that this [and I] will be forgotten about here soon enough.

    Heather: I really am going to miss you. But don’t bother with my blog, because I have commitment issues [obviously] and it’ll probably be abandoned soon, too. And seriously, work on Wolves!

    ReplyDelete