Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Nicole: My brain is jumping...

... in my head. And I think my eyeballs are about to pop out. Oh, and a phlegm man named Gustav is living in chest, and his best friend Scratchy is chilling in my throat. :| Yup, true story.

I am sooo sick at the moment, I literally don't think I've felt this bad in my entire life. I was coughing pretty bad yesterday, but today I feel like screaming. Along with it all, I'm getting cramps. WHAT THE HELL!? I finally have school holidays (for only two weeks, might I add) and my body decides to die on me :(.

Do you wanna know how I know I'm really sick? I turned off my laptop at like 3:00 in the afternoon yesterday and this is the first time I've picked it up since. Horrifying, I know. I haven't checked out the posts lately, I think I'll do that tomorrow.

I just want to writeeee >:(! Or plan, or do SOMETHING, but I can't focus on anything. I think I'm going to die. For real.

No comments:

Post a Comment