Thursday, September 9, 2010

Nat: Lina!

Lina! I don't know if you're still going to read these posts, so I'll comment this on your blog, too, just in case. I want you to know that I personally thought you were a great addition to the SAAWAKM team. You are hilarious and creative and this blog won't be the same without you. It seems like you've made up your mind about leaving, but if you ever change your mind or consider coming back - I would accept you in a second. You said that you're a bitch - which is so far from the truth. You also said that you don't involve yourself in posting and stuff, but in my opinion that doesn't matter. The group is about friendship and having a support system with other people who are also writing novels, and who share common problems and interests and help each other out. And no, you will not be forgotten about. At least, not by me. Also: please please please don't abandon SpecialAgentLina. I look forward to reading your posts all day, and they are always so funny and I love reading them. Okay, I'm done ranting now. But seriously, I'm telling the absolute truth. <3


P.S. Heather: Nalin is amazing, don't give up on it. And Ned: I want to see a picture of your SAAWAKM shirt when you get it. :)

6 comments:

  1. Aw, Ashton/Nat/I'm not sure which you prefer to go by so I'll just call you The Greatest Person This Planet Has Ever Known.
    You're too sweet. Really. I don't deserve it because I honestly haven't done anything here to, but I still you for being so kind. I doubt I'm coming back, however. [I think I've been a bit too tactless of late for that and I apologize again.] And it's been done. So...
    I'm going to miss reading Broken Promises because I've been terribly curious as to what happened to Nick.
    And I want to thank you for that one cover you made for HJLFMIL. I spent, I'm sure, literally hours staring at it. :P
    As for my blog, well, I'm not sure about that as well. I know, I'm just unreliable and easily-discouraged. I think this sort of sums me up pretty well:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5jqZBEicDE

    Thank you so much for everything! :)

    And yes, Heather can't give up on Nalin [but she has to work on Wolves, too!]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha I love communitychannel. :)

    And I think you're being a bit hard on yourself. I don't think you're unreliable.

    And you can have a little bit of an insider hint about what happens to Nick (before Broken Promises gets published, of course lol): He doesn't die. Aubrey finds him in the end. But something else happens, that I'm not telling. :P

    Please don't leave forever. I'll miss you too much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant *thank you* wherever you see that awkward ommision of words. :P

    I knew there was a reason why I liked you (in a noncreepy way).
    communitychannel ftw.
    no capitals ftw.
    acronyms ftw.

    Anyway, a bit of self-deprecation is good now and again. Especially when one deserves it.
    Oh well, I try not put too much thought into things.

    I just have to ask, is Nick hot?
    I mean, of course he's hot, but is he hot?
    Like, Matt Damon hot?

    You know, because I just want that mental image to carry around with me. :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nick is hot, but he isn't like really hot. Caleb, on the other hand, is HOT. Wanna see a picture? No mental images needed. :)

    http://inlinethumb02.webshots.com/36097/2320171710100994422S600x600Q85.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh.
    Oh my.
    Um.
    Why are my hands typing when...
    *ahem*
    That's not awkward.

    But who's Caleb? I don't recall him being in Broken Promises.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm...I probably haven't introduced him yet. :) He's in Chapter 2 or 3, I think.

    ReplyDelete