Friday, September 24, 2010

Dustin/Tomizo: Resignation

The Title Says It All.

I do not -resignate- because I do not -like- this -blog-. This blog is run by marvelous<--(Corny Alert) writers, and run by a great motives and ideas. It is not those behind the idea whom cause my resignation but the resignator himself and/or the community. The blog has died down, back in August when this first started, for me either way. It was wonderful, helpful and I gave alot and got alot.

Yet, sh!t happen. (Fail censor). We started with our stories on WOP, or our songs on Youtube or our ideas locked away. Slowly those ideas became open too the bloggers, those songs stayed yet those stories dissapeared. We put our stories into Osaawakm where only we could read and learn from. Where your only source of help was from the people of the blog. Yet life is not an easy one.

Bloggers, like myself got part time jobs, vollunteer work and school starts up again. Slowly IMO we've drifted apart. Thus we only wrote for each other, yet no one read each others. It was like we all picked rock in the classical game of rock paper scissors. We were frozen with no one benefitting from the blog. I am not saying I am not at fault, I am at fault. But I slowly releasize I write best when I write to Express, not Impress. With this blog IMO we wrote to impress each other or for the fuckery of it.

With that also, my time is limited too one -blog- Unlike 95% of you whom now have atleast 2 blogs.

As most of you know I came from W.O.P I ditched that site for this -blog-. Like many of you know im also from Storywrite.

I've got but time for only 1 and I've chosen Storywrite.com. I am -NOT- asking for anyone too follow my footsteps, I do not encourage you -girls- resignating as well. May the god or Allah or whatever the fuck you believe in bless you all, and I the Ninju shalt leave.

*Edit : Yes I know this sound(s) like im critizing. I am not. I am merely stating that I do not have time for this -blog- and in that I must leave. G'day too you all.

3 comments:

  1. This... sucks.
    I'll miss you.
    And on one count, I disagree.
    I don't write to impress - I don't write for anyone on this blog. I write for me, and only me.
    I write, because it's my passion.
    I write, because it's what I love to do, and a writer is what I want to be.
    I do not write to impress you, or anyone on this blog. Yes, I like when I get complimented. Shame on me.
    But I also appreciate the critism, ideas and friendship that comes with this place.
    I enjoy being in this place where I can go uncensored and not worry about saying what's on my mind, or talk about the stories that always follow.
    I'm also sorry you disagree. I wish you luck on storywrite, and I just want you to know, that I will miss you.
    And one last thing, we have never made you chose between the blog, and WOP, nor have we made you chose between the blog and storywrite.
    Okay, well, I suppose this means I'll see you when I see you.
    Good bye, and good luck, we'll miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...We'll miss you. Thanks for the critisism; I really needed it. Like, I write because I like to write, not because I like to impress people.
    In fact, I hate attention...So that just adds to it.
    You were really cool, and I think that tons of people on Storywrite (whatever the hell that is...lol) will really like you!
    Good luck, and bye.
    -Cori

    ReplyDelete