Monday, September 20, 2010

Heather: The Summary.

Wolves - Blythe Matthews was forced to pack up her things and move in with her eccentric, widowed aunt in the middle-of-nowhere, California.
“It's killing me to watch you act like this! You're going Blythe, and that is that.”
Her best friend is dead.
He always told the sweetest lies.
She feels an uncanny attraction to a certain someone, who just won't leave her be.
“There's no saving me.”
Something is following her.
I- I would never hurt you, Bee.”
Blythe's life is about to go to the dogs.
She flinched as a bloodthirsty snarl ripped from deep within it's chest.
Literally.


Idea Copyrighted (c) Heather Johansson.


So yeah - that is the summary. For now.
I like this idea sooooooo much more then the original. Haha. :)
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment