Thursday, September 16, 2010

Nicole: Names(:

I had a whole long post before, but I decided to shorten it.

I haven't been posting much lately because of Work Experience. I'm doing it at a primary school library with one of my Mum's friends and I thought it was going to be a complete drag, but I ended up loving it. I'm thinking about being a Library Technician when I finish school(:.

ANYWAY, I was on my break at snack today and I wasn't comfortable in the staff room, so the librarian said it was fine if I just stayed there and ate. She said I could look at the books too if I wanted, so I went to their Folktale section. They have a bigger selection than the regional libraries around here so, as you can imagine, I was pumped. I picked up a book called "Scottish Folktales and Legends", and it was sooo amazing.

I only had time to read one story, but that's the one has sparked a new idea :D I love my new idea and I'll post a synopsis soon! I haven't looked through the recent posts, so I'll do that too(: I need some help with names though, which of these first and last names do you like?:

Names:
Kenneth
Lucas
Kal
Euan
Callow
Toran

Surnames:
Adey
Gibson
Baines
Barrie
Forrester

(If you think any of these are a bit strange, it's because they're Scottish :P)

2 comments:

  1. Kal and Toran are great. Especially Kal :)

    i also like Baines and Forrester.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Epic!!! I bet it'll be really awesome, Nicole =D!

    ReplyDelete