Monday, September 20, 2010

Heather: Wolves Has Had A Face Lift.

A complete and total face lift.
Alana Karlson? Gone. Wiped off the face of the earth.
Blythe Mathews Hello, and welcome to Wolves. :)
Their personalities are different too, Lany was down in the dumps all the freaking time and Bee, despite a pathetically depressing first chapter pulls herself back together with a little bit of added glue.
Bee is courageous, though a bit of an introvert, nice and happy. Well, she tries.
Lany is miserable, depressed, a total introvert, and let's be honest - she was starting to remind me of Bella in New Moon. Not something that pleased me in the slightest.
And then James. I think I actually had people reading it who considering themselves 'Team James.' That makes me laugh. But now, I am sorry to those of you - if any - who liked James. He is now officially dead.
And to those of you who actually bothered reading my other story - Painted Skies - the setting of that story has been stolen. It now belongs to Wolves - and yes, it is a real town, with a real post office, with the clerk who hides under the desk if you come in after five in the afternoon. And yes, I was told this by a person who lives there. Haha.
And then there's Daniel. The prologue describes just a small bit of his past. He's got more depth and there's more to everything. And he's better looking now. So much so.
And Kate... is non-existant.
As are many, many others.
I'll post the new summary later, okay?
Bye, folks.

3 comments: