Thursday, September 9, 2010

Kas: Inactive members.

So, theres been something thats been getting on my nerves with the blog. We have way too many inactive members. Its getting a bit ridiculous.

We have 5 members who have been inactive for a month or more. Jessica, Merisa, Brandon, Rachel, and Sage. None of you have posted recently, and it become a bit irritating.

So, to those people who I listed, im asking you to comment on this post, to show that you at least read the posts that everyone else makes. In three days, whoever hasnt commented, im deleting their page.

Im not saying they are no longer a member, just that they wont have an individual page. Because, honestly, im sure we could find other people who would gladly participate on the blog, and those are the people who deserve the pages.

Also, im thinking we should add a few new ppl, no more thna three though, i think. Becasue last time we added more than that and it became a bit overwhelming. But, if you ahve a writer you would like to join, comment and tell me. And then we'll a'll vote.

Im not trying to be mean or awful here guys, im not kicking people off the blog, just saying that we need to keep the posts coming if we dont want SAAWAKM to fizzle out eventually. So, having more members active is what we need...

-K

2 comments:

  1. As much as I hate saying it--you're right. I don't post often, but mostly, because I can't find the time. You can remove my page and me as a member if you'd like. I feel as though I'm much better when it comes to reading and commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...This is sort of sad, guys!!!! Everyone is leaving :(
    But yeah, I'll still participate bunches, and I hope the rest of us do too! You guys are awesome =D

    This is Cori, btw XD

    ReplyDelete