Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Nat: I came to a conclusion today...

And decided that all SAAWAKM members should go to my school. And then school would be a much more epic place to be.

[Edit]: RE Writing
I wrote the final scene of my book today!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMGI'MSOEXCITED!!!!!!!!!
I'm actually really happy with how it turned out, and now that I'm all organized, I'm finally getting at least 1000 words written every day. At this rate, my book should be finished (first draft) within, like, a year. Hahaha, I've still got a long ways to go. But it's a start. =)

That's all I wanted to say. :)

<3

3 comments:

  1. 1000 a day but a year to finish? So 364 x1000 is..
    364000 words? Mofo thats alot.
    And yes we should go to the same school. Just to piss of any english teacher by hammering them with questions xD

    *sings torture the teachers*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, no it won't b e 364000 words. But I'm guessing that my commitment level will sink again, and it will end up being like 100 a day. =)

    [Nat]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah...That would be awesome, us all at the same school XD! But I must warn you, if that happened, they would get so frustrated with me that I would be kicked out within an hour XD! I ask the most horribly complicated questions, I write constantly and they have to bang things to get me to pay attention and come out of my own little world, etc. My math teacher last year DESPISED me, hahahaha!
    And then, geez!!! 364,000 is a lot...I think. Right? About 100,000 some more than mine XD! And mine is 400 pages. That would be a long book...XD!

    ReplyDelete