Sunday, September 19, 2010

Maiah: Names and a New Idea :)

I think I'm gonna start a new story. No, I'm not abandoning Blood Red Rose, but I definitely need a little break from it. The dumb story won't cooperate with me. Hahaha.

So anyways, my new idea is about a young girl who is highly allergic to the sun. Here's a short summary. :)


my name is blue montgomery.
i live in fear of the sun.
its touch burns my flesh, and makes me bleed.
the pain it brings is unbearable.
i'm not what you'd call normal.
not in the usual sense.
normal people can feel the warmth of the sun.
normal people don't have to hide away
from something so beautiful.
however, i do.
all i've ever wanted
is to feel the sun on my skin.
but i'll never be able to.
i live in the shadow of the moon.
all because of how i was born...
a daughter of the moon as they say.
my name is blue montgomery.
and the light of the moon
is all i've ever known.



I really like this idea. Like...a lot. I think I'll start writing it tonight. :)

MY QUESTION TO YOU:
Which name do you like better?

Monsoon or Blue?

I know they're both strange names, but thats the point. Haha. Her moms kinda crazy... :p
Seriously, though. Lol.

And any other suggestions? Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea!

    And I like the name Blue better. Good luck! =)

    ReplyDelete