Saturday, September 25, 2010

Cori: Resignation...NOT!

Haha, hope I fooled you at first. Because I ain't never quitting unless I'm either A) forced to, or B) asked to! And I hope neither happens, because I think you guys are really cool and good writers, and very nice people. So you can be sort of assured that I'm not leaving.
And while we're on this topic...How come so many people are quitting all of a sudden? It's sort of depressing (I find everything depressing though, so yeah...), you know? I mean, why are they quitting exactly? Did we all do something wrong? I like SAAWAKM...
And while we're on THIS topic, I guess we had been a bit hectic with just telling about our lives, not our writing--which is basically why this blog was made. But hey, there IS the fact that we're all teenage kids, and we have crazy lives that we feel the need to share about. And we ARE teens, as I said before...Not as many responsibilities when it comes to writing. Right now, at this point in our lives, it's all for fun.
God...Maybe my grandma's right. Do you guys think I'm a downer? I mean, I'm an emo/Goth kid, I listen to depressing music about death and sad stuff and actually like it and sometimes cry over it a little bit, I wear a lot of dark clothing and skinny jeans, as well as hoodies and Converse, I hardly ever talk (I know, hard to believe...But it's true), and I always have this sad/angry expression. XD! But that's just my thinking face.
Anyway...I don't know why, but I've been feeling really sad lately. Not that that's very different, when you think about it, but I mean like...I feel REALLY sad. Especially when I think about writing. I miss the old days of my writing, where everything would just pour out of me. Now there are tons of distractions, I've got less time, and I just don't feel like I can do it--like giving up or something. I think it might have something to do with those freakin' Final Fantasy games I'm [literally] obsessed with...
Honestly. Like, I'm always thinking that those dumb [I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!] games are so much better than what I can do, with the characters/plot/setting, and I get all angry and frustrated, and start to feel sad.
Ugh...Anyway, I've managed to find a few more agents (I've been rejected three times now XD!), and I've written the first 38 pages of Flight of the Prince, the sequel to Escape of the Thief. So I think things might be going better than usual right now.
I've gotta go...So tired I feel like collapsing. And it's twelve-thirty in the morning, so that might have something to do with it...lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment