Friday, September 17, 2010

Nicole: Writing, writing, writing...

... was the plan for today. It got totally knocked down by other plans though, which might be better! Lol, okay, that's a lie, nothing's better than writing. But I do get to see the boy I like :D!sdGU;sdgjah (if anyone is wondering why I always do "sfiauhsd", it's because when I get really excited I have a spas-attack and my fingers go crazy over the keyboard. True story.)

Anyway, on to other things. I don't have a name for my new idea yet, and it's kind of making me go insane. I love my idea, I love my protagonist (who's a boy, btw. :( He's probably going to end up sounding gay when I'm writing him), but I just can't think of a title! Grr, any suggestions you guys might have, and I'll love you 4EVA <3. (:, okay not forever, just for two weeks.

I'm really hyperactive today, I think it's because I had coke for breakfast. Remind me not to do that again. Anyway, I better go and try and get a little bit of writing today. Bye(:

Oh and I dyed my hair purple :D.

No comments:

Post a Comment