Sunday, September 12, 2010

Dustin:FML much.

Sorry I havent been on for nearly a month! Or so..
You see I completly ditched writing for awhile...My bad -facepalm-
Let me explain. I left my current highschool and went to another, in which I know no one. I had to on 7 occasions deal with the administration about legal crap, and then I also got a shit load of Japanese homework and other shit, then I had too go to my grandmothers for 2 days and alot of personal shit. Sorry! (Also all internet was down for 3 days..W-T-F)..

Anyways Just thought i'd drop back in and tell y'all Im still here! As i've notice you guys have been kicking people? =O holy shit?

And yes I'm back into writing now. Or more like video design. You'll see later. Also..so what have I missed...like 300 posts? Fuuuuuuck?

3 comments:

  1. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha,
    We haven't been kicking - all except Rachel and Lina are still members - but they haven't been active long enough to keep their pages.
    Haha, and, good luck with school. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm no longer a member-- I voluntarily quit cause everyone who was here before me knows quite well that I was hideously more active before I became a member. It's true-- I'm better with commenting already. So I'm just assuming the role of number one SAAWAKM follower. :)

    Rachel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Rachel. Glad too know we have a number one fan xD

    ReplyDelete