Sunday, September 19, 2010

Nat: Sorry.

So Cori mentioned on one of my last posts that I seem like I've been feeling kind of down. And she was right. Things are just really stressful and difficult right now. And I realize that it isn't much fun for you guys to read about that all the time. So I'm going to take a break from posting for a few days, just to sort some things out, hopefully work on some writing and get some thinking done.

Thanks for being here for me, guys. This blog is really amazing. Talk to you in a few days.

<3

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry about being upset, and making posts about it - I'd rather you keep posting - and I help in as many ways as I can, then you just trying to sort yourself out alone.
    And I think I can understand how you feel, perhaps not for the same reasons, but I've been feeling the same lately.
    I hope you feel better about things soon, though.
    I'll be on Yahoo!Messenger if you need to talk to someone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw :(
    Just get a lot of rest, if possible, and relax. Then, if and when you feel like doing anything, tell us and we'll all have a blog party thing!! Okay, maybe not, but it's a nice idea. We'll all be happy, at least!
    This is Cori, btw..

    ReplyDelete