Saturday, September 25, 2010

Heather: New Summary, New Cover.


Wolves - Blythe Matthews was forced to pack up her things and move in with her eccentric, widowed aunt in the middle-of-nowhere, California.
“It's killing me to watch you act like this! You're going Blythe, and that is that.”
She can't touch anyone.
And if she does, they can't help but die.
She feels an uncanny attraction to a certain someone, who just won't leave her be.
“There's no saving me.”
It's beginning to seem like all the odds have turned on her.
It's only a matter of time before she breaks, and someone dies.
Blythe's life is about to go to the dogs.
She flinched as a bloodthirsty snarl ripped from deep within it's chest.
Literally.

There you have it, folks, the new summary, the new twist, and the new cover.
(C) All Rights Reserved - Heather Johansson
Disclaimer - I do not own the image. I just love it.  

8 comments:

  1. Thanks.
    And do you mean a cover?
    Hahaha.
    :)

    -H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love love LOVE the cover!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure!
    Haha, I'll go try it now. :)


    -H

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cover. So much better then the old one!
    And I'm soooooooooooooooooooooo excited for this. Did I mention I'm your BIGGEST fan.... Lol. (not kidding.)

    Ned.

    ReplyDelete