Thursday, September 9, 2010

Rachel: Resignation

So, likewise to Lina, I have made the descision to leave?
Why?
For a pretty similar reason.
I'm sick of not being active. I'm sick of not finding the time to get on. I'm sick of knowing you all so well without you guys knowing me.
And, as Kas said, she's sick of inactivity. Honestly, I can't provide constant activity.
Also, I feel that I haven't ever really provided solid proof that I write. Take my word for it, I do write, but I'm so uncomfortable with the internet and my writing nowadays. I'm comfortable with the writing itself, but not with the fact of putting it on the internet. Not even OSAAWAKMS. Which brings me to my next point.
It's not that I'm uncomfortable with you guys. Don't think that. It's my philosophy; once it's on the internet, it's dead. No publisher will want it, nomatter how good it is. Since I've posted any of my writing online, I've rewritten ALL of it. I can't take any risks.
It's unfortunate that I don't have a clever little goodbye or rememberence link like Lina. I'm sorry about that. I've been thinking about this for a while, and I'm ready to make my descision. I'm still gonna lurk though. I check every day. I'm better at reading blogs than writing them.
I'm sorry guys. Have fun with...everything. :)

3 comments:

  1. I'll miss you, but if you do ever get published - you better keep us freaking updated. Kay? :)


    (Heather)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep on Writin' and may whatever the hell you believe you bless you.
    God bless you
    Allah bless you
    The Universe Blesses you
    Or simply
    Good luck

    ReplyDelete