Saturday, September 11, 2010

Sarah: To sum it all up...

All right, everyone.

First of all, let me say I am terribly sad to see Lina and Rachel go. I will miss them both bunches!

Also I want to talk about the inactive members. In my opinion, we have too many members. The inactive ones should go because they're not doing...anything. And, I liked when we had fewer members because it felt more tight-knit and SAAWAKM was actually filled with people who wanted to help me.

I also agree with Nicole that we all need to take the time and comment on each other's writing issues. Also, I think we should use OSWAAKMS more if we want to post something and have people comment.

AND I love Maiah's idea. Someone should draw the names out a hat or whatever... :)

Anywho, let me know what you think of all this, including the members thing.

3 comments:

  1. You're right. That's why I've resigned from my blogging powers. :P I know I can't make frequent posts, so why be a part? I di know, though, that I don't have any trouble reading em. :D

    Rachel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you. We definitely invited too many members, and I think that's why so many were inactive.

    (Nicole)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed completely. I'll be staying active thought, because I think you guys are really cool and I love being a part of a thing where we can all work together and write, like a little family that's spread across the world, you know? That's what we all should be.

    ReplyDelete