Sunday, September 26, 2010

Maiah: I fail at life.

So do you remember how a few days ago I made a post about starting a new idea? No? Okay....Well anywhoooo....that idea totally failed. It collapsed.
And believe it or not but I didn't get a word written to it, and yet I've already thrown it off the "Maiah boat".

But I have another idea that I think I might do. And it's not gonna be like most of my ideas...Which is a reason why I like it.

I'm basically gonna be writing a story about my life. Literally, my life. Starting from August 24th, 2010 to now and beyond... My story will be about the start of my new life.

And believe me, it will be quite interesting. Because my "new life" is pretty messed up to say the least. Hahahah. So it will kinda be like a very detailed description of my day... Sorta like a diary.
I've been having this idea for a while..so I think I'll start it. Hey, who knows. It might turn out to be a non-fail. (Doubt it.)

I think I'll start writing a chapter each day or two. Which really isn't that bad if I'm just recapping my life and feelings. So I think its do-able.

Btw, if you decide to read it once I have some of it written and everything...You should be warned that you might feel depressed afterwards. I'm a pretty depressing person when it comes to my life and my feelings..lol. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Alright well....I should go.
(I don't know why I keep putting periods...It's kinda annoying.)
Bye.

1 comment:

  1. I actually think that that would be pretty cool.
    I can't say I've never thought about ... I'm just horrible at remembering things.
    But really, I do think that you could do alot with it. :)
    Goodluck. :)

    (Heather)

    ReplyDelete