Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Dustin: Intresting Facts About Saawakm. Do read.

So I hit design when I meant new post. You all should explore the design of Saawakm.
Instructions (Just do it)
Hit New post.
You should be directed too Posting>New Post. Beside it should be Comments. Go too stats.
At the top should be Overview. Then a chart of blue and spikes. In the center top of this should be week, day, month year, alltime. Hit All time.

It states in July of 2010 we have had 12,662 page views. I do not know how acurate this is. However there is about 12 of us. If we visit twice a day. 24 views a day. 24/30= 720....So either we all check it out about 50 times a day or..we have random viewers or. Every time we refresh, click comments or a diffrent section it counts as a pageview I do not know.

Next scroll down, you should see a globe with some countries highlighted green. This means where our pageviews come from I'll infer. Most from CA/USA.

We have some from Australia. I think someone on here is from Australia.

But...

If you look closely, we got views from Spain, France, Japan Germany and Georgia or something of that kind by Russia's border...On Osaawakm we got some from the middle east.

For some other realy useless information, Then under New posts and all that crap are other sections. Posts, traffic sources and Audience. Jesus christ my mind is having a nerd-gasm. That is all make of this info as you will.

1 comment:

  1. Holy shit, really???????????????????????????
    This is insane XD! Like, you started doing math stuff, and I'm sitting there gaping at the screen with this smile plastered onto my face. I am math impaired XD!

    ReplyDelete