Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Heather: It's Almost Upsetting.

I had 43 full word pages of stuff on the old 'Wolves.' Now, I just have two.
Talk about minor setback.
I also just realized that I tend to make my MC's rash and impulsive, like, say, sitting in the middle of the road during a thunder and lightning storm...
Haha.
In other news, I am 741 words into my new first chapter.
It's not much, but I just completely changed the version I almost finished yesterday. :)
Annnnnd, I'm going to post an excerpt on OSAAWAKMS soon.
:)

4 comments:

  1. Omg I saw you like Maximum Ride which is one of my favorite books EVER!

    -Tray

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, at least your characters have a some depth. My protagonists always unintentionally sound bland and depressed :|.

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all, hey guys =D still sick but getting better, and I hope everyone else who's sick is too!
    Anyway...AWESOME XD!!! I can't wait to read it; Wolves is going to be even more awesome than it had been before, definitely.
    And now...Who is Tray? O.o just wondering. Muahahaha, we has blog readers...
    @Nicole: Oh, don't worry! We can all help you out with that and make 'em interesting!!!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete