Saturday, July 17, 2010

Cori: I feel dead.

I was on an insane sugar-high last night, mostly leading to eating tons of marshmallows and chocolate, being delirious from those damned King's Island lights at the light show thing at ten at night, having a HUGE icecream, being part of a screaming contest with Beth and Taryn, and then jumping on my bed for the first time in about three years.
And now I feel all dizzy and sick...I feel dead. I've got a fever, and my mom is just laughing and laughing because she kept warning me not to eat too much sugar (I'm hyper by nature), and I didn't listen as usual. I hate feeling like this...even my hands are slower with the typing process.
All right! I'd written that, all above, about an hour ago...and now I feel a bit better since I decided to lie in bed for a little while and take a nap or something XD! I never did fall asleep, but I opened my eyes after a few seconds and found that it was almost six in the afternoon...not five. I was confused, to say the least. So...I dozed off for fourty-some minutes when it felt like five seconds.
Chapter Twenty is done! I can hardly believe it, I'm so happy. About five chappies left. ^_^
I'm in a really good mood now. Feeling kind of icky still, but in a good mood. I am currently becoming bored with the chapter I'm rewriting right now, so...pretty much I'm going on to write other chapters. I'll put them all together when I'm done XD! I've done that with the other three drafts. The rough draft was just really awful, the second draft was still bad but not as bad as the rough draft, the third draft was a lot better, and the fourth draft (the one I'm working on) is like the best I've done so far.
I'm happy(:

No comments:

Post a Comment