Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Kas: Finished!

Hahaha. So, i just worked my ass off making that video, and its done! haha. Its only like a minute and 20 seconds long... but it still took me five hours to get done!

I personally think it sucks, I just dont have the patience for editing like i used to. I absolutely love the song. I Wish i had made it longer... but oh well. Im not re-making it. Besides, i was running out of things to put in it. Haha.

Its uploading to youtube as i type, but i dont think it will actually be done for about another hour. Which really doesn't matter since its 3:30 am, i guess the only person awake right now is nicole.... i think. :P

Anyways, when it finishes uploading (If im still awake) I'll post the link. If i dont, just go to youtube and type in "The Writer" SAAWAKM.

Oh, and just so you guys know. The quality SUCKS. Like its horrible. Okay, its not that bad, but its still not good. Haha.

Oh, and I love the beginning, because i got to put Google in it! :D

Ahh... Yeah, i ahve a feeling im going to go to bed before it gets done, so... you guys are just going to ahve to look it up on Youtube. :D

Alright, Goodnight. Oh, and tell me what you think! :P
-K

Edit: You guys better love me. I stayed up, its 5:30 am, and waited for it to upload. And here's the link...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykTGHYSq6fk

:D

5 comments:

  1. That.
    Was.
    Epic.

    And what song is that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wait, is "The Writer" the name of the song?
    Geez, I'm slow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha. Its The Writer by ellie Goulding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh. My. God.

    You are my new favourite person in the whole world...that was AMAZING! =)

    ReplyDelete