Saturday, July 31, 2010

Kas: Nicole's idea.

Okay, so I really like Nicole's idea of eerybody posting their weekly submission for the SOC (Sept/ Oct Challenge) on OSAAWAKMS. And having the word count at the bottom, or as the title. Whichever you want.



That way i dont have to bother with the whole email thing. I'll still keep track of the # of reviews and days off everyone gets, and the progress bar. :D



But yeah, oh and there are still a few ppl who have yet to confirm if they want to be in it yet.

Ned.

Sage.

Rachel.

Brandon

Cori

Merisa

Jessica.

So, you guys need to let me know by monday. Because thats when the competition actually begins. So, if you dont let me know, i'll be considering you as not participating.

Oh, and im loving everyone's shirt designs. We have a total of 9 now. I showed them to my sister tonight and she told me i have to get her one. :D

-K

1 comment:

  1. Helloo, Kas. It's Rachel. While I'm going to try and write a TON (and I mean a TON) this month, I don't think I'll be able to do SOC. Those will be super busy months for me, so I don't really think I can do it. :/

    ReplyDelete