Saturday, July 31, 2010

Nat: A very pointless post...

I was going to post this as 'Ashton' today, but it just felt so...weird. So I still posted as Nat. =)

Anyway, my reason for posting is to say that it will probably be my last post for a while. I'm going on vacation to say my cousins, yay! Although I will miss you guys a ton.

Regarding the Collab novel with Sarah: I would still love to do it with you, if you want me to. I'll still be checking my email most likely, but not SAAWAKM. So email me if you need to tell me anything (ashton-c@shaw.ca), and I'll try and get back to you within a few days.

About the September/October Challenge (which I am naming SOC): I really want to do it, although I'm not sure how much writing I'll get done in the next few weeks because I'm away. But I'm still going to try. Maybe this just won't be my month to win. Also, does anyone have any objections to me doing my own word count for the next 12 days? Because a lot of my stuff will probably be handwritten, would it be alright if I just emailed the number to you, Kas? Of course, if you guys want me to, I can type it all up and send it in when I get home, so please let me know.

Also: if you guys haven't checked out Sage's YouTube channel yet, go do that NOW! I listened to both her songs, and they are so amazing! Why are we so lucky to have so many talented people as part of our blog??

Okey dokey. I will talk to you all in around 12 days. (By the way: I'm flying home on August 12th, and I'm flying all by myself for the very first time!!! I'm excited!)

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment