Friday, July 30, 2010

Sarah: You. All. FAIL.

I thought I told you guys not to post so much! What is wrong with you!

Okay, okay...on to the post.

Maiah, I read what you wrote and I really hope you don't leave. You are awesome and even though I don't know you that well, I still know that. And I'm sure whatever is going on with your mom and moving...it will all be okay soon.

Kas...I so love you! The shirts and stuff is a good idea! However, I do not know if I can be part of the competition until next month because I don't have that much done on my novel yet.

Heather, Nat, Brandon, Dustin, Ned, and anyone else....HI!

Wow, that's really short. Here, look at this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCxuxrLNrsw

3 comments:

  1. Sarah. Its okay, you dont have to be a part of this one. You can always juist wait for October, thats the next one. :D

    -K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahaha, that looks so cute! I watched the Beastly trailer skjdfhuweytr7483785$&@^ ohmygod. It's a book too yeah?

    (Nicole here)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, it is a book. READ IT! Trust me, you will not regret it!

    ReplyDelete