Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Nat: My inspiration appears to be back...well, it's about time!

Yep, it's true. My inspiration for my story is back, and my writing is going better than it's gone in a very long time.

I spent tonight writing Chapter 2. It's 11 pages, 3,105 words. (so far) =) All the little pieces that I've been writing for the past few weeks finally fit together to make some sense. This is amazing! You have no idea how excited I am!

My love of writing has been rekindled. Yay!

I also love the movie Horton Hears A Who...I don't remember if I've told you guys this before, but it's an amazing movie! If you haven't watched it yet, go see it - Now!

"I meant what I said and I said what I meant. An elephant's faithful 100 percent."
~Horton

"A.S.A.P, whatever that means, probably 'act swiftly, awesome pachyderm!'"
~Horton

"A person's a person, no matter how small."
~Horton

=D

4 comments:

  1. Maybe. I really really hate Chapter One, so I don't know if I'll post it because it's so awful. So you might have to wait a while. Although I'm really like Chapter Two so far. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha, good, just hurry it up!

    :D

    Not to be pressuring you or anything... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, yeah, no pressure... ;)

    (Sorry, I don't have time to sign in.)

    ~Nat

    ReplyDelete