Sunday, July 18, 2010

Kas: Who died and made you king of anything?

Hahaha. Hello ladies... and gentlemen. :P

So, I have a new rule for myself. Well, i guess it could be a technique. Kind of fits better in the technique catergory. :P

So, i realized today that i've been working on ch 4 for 2 weeks. *Sob* Haha. And the only reason its taken me so long is because i end up editing every time i write 500 words.. So, new rule.

I'm going to write the entire first draft, ch 1-25+, before editing anything.

I know, i know. You guys are probably think, "But you love editing! Thats never going to happen..." And yes, i do love editing, but im taking way to long to finish this thing. So.. this is my new rule/ technique. :D

Ah. I wonder if i really can do this. I guess we'll see...

Anyways, i have a little time before i have to go somewhere, but i want to try and finish ch 4, just the writing and no editing,of course. Haha, I'll probably work on some sub-plots and new characters too, but i'll check back in here in a little while, and tell you how much i got done. :D

"I hate to break it to you babe, but im not drowning. Theres no one here to save. Who care if you disagree, you are not me. Who made you king of anything? You dare to tell me who to be... Who died and made you kind of anything?" - King of anything, Sara Bareilles.

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment