Friday, July 16, 2010

Kas: Hahaha.

"Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?"
"SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!"
"Who died in an oil spill because of BP?"
"SPONG- Wait... What?"

Hahaha! Oh goodness... I said this to my little sister, and that was her response. Hahaha. Oh, I love it!

Anyways, so, i have a question? Is it ridiculous that i just spent $160 on a juicer? Hahaha... Yeah. But, i really like juice. So...

Hmm... I really have like nothing to say right now. So, you guys can have a random list of facts..

Fact 1- Its july 16th.

Fact 2- I discovered today, that wearing nothing but a two piece swimsuit and a towel to work is not the best idea.

Fact 3- Im bored, cant ya tell?

Fact 4- Im in the process of permanently damaging my hair, because i've gone
swimming 3 times today. (Hence the whole 'towel at work' thing)

Fact 5- Me and Heather are having an epic FB poke war. I'll win.

Fact 6- My little sister is even more excited about my juicer than i am (Go figure) and is creating lots of drinks filled with fruity goodness, and naming them pretty awesome things. For example: "Montana’s Awesome Strorangeberry"(Orange+Strawberry) "Sizzling Grasberry" (Raspberry+Grape) "Peachy Yummyness" (Peach+Grape+Orange) & My personal favorite, "Montana’s Manberry" (Mango+Cranberry) If you haven't already caught on, her name is Montana (My mother is a crackhead.)

Fact 7- I think I want more hair extensions... But i want the sew-in ones this time.

Fact 8- I love James Mcavoy. He's so sexxy.

Fact 9- My most recent addiction? Supernatural. Those boys are sex on legs. Really, really defined legs. Oh, and abs. Hehe.

Fact 10- Alright, im done boring you with my facts...

So.. that was fun, huh?
No, not really. But it took up about 15 minutes of my time. WIN!

Okay, okay, I'll go now.

Oh, and Ch 4 of Makini is still being edited. Haha... Failure.

-K

3 comments:

  1. I'm a fan of the RIP Spongebob who died in the oil spill caused by BP page on Facebook :D

    Ooh, I have a craving for Strorengeberry. [I think I spelt it wrong but I'm too lazy to scroll up to check.]

    And yeah, pointless comment over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES FOR SUPERNATURAL. I love that show! I watch like every episode! I haven't seen the first two seasons yet.

    Yep, I started in the middle because that's what cool people do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lalala...this comment is pointless because I feel very sick after my insane sugar-high last night, and I feel like dying...so...bye!! XD

    ReplyDelete