Friday, July 23, 2010

Nicole: Kas's technique and name?

I've decided that I'm going to dedicate most of tonight to doing Kas's technique and turning off my internet. I started it earlier and got around 500 words, but about 30 minutes into it my mum told me dinner was ready. We were having wedges, I'm sorry, but wedges trumps writing when I'm starving.

Also, what do you guys think of the name Poppy Jackson? Good, bad, weird? I think the name Poppy really suits my character, but does the last name remind you of Michael Jackson?

Edit: I got 1407 words written tonight. I'm not finished just yet, but my mum wants me to watch this show with her for now. I'm actually really happy with what I've written, which is a big surprise considering how fussy I can be. I kind of knew that I wouldn't be able reach 10,000 on the weekend because I'm so busy, but it was worth a try(:

No comments:

Post a Comment