Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Heather: Chapter One.

I just ripped apart my first chapter! :D
Now it's chapters two, three, and twelve. Yes, twelve. Well, according to the time line it's twelve, but it could be thirteen or fourteen easily. ;)
So, now, I have to completely rewrite number one. And I'm kind of excited! Once I finish that, at some point, I need to go through and make the other stuff make sense in their new chapters... :S
BUT I have a semi-excerpt if anyone cares to read it?? No, it isn't from chapter one. Hahaha, anymore. ;)
Hmm? Yes? Okay! It's not completely editted, but I have done some so it isn't too horrible. D:

GONE!
You like? :)

7 comments:

  1. Uhmm..... YES!? Freaking YES! Hahaha. I love it. Haha. And now im going to read it again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you know me, the cold critic.

    You've shut down the critic. As you would shut down any other critic that has read your work. As a bloke would say, this was bloody brilliant. You got style in your writing diffrent from the masses, you've got the talent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahah, thank you. :)
    I had kind of figured you would rip it apart. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my god. I just had a readinggasam (what O_O?). That was like woah, and I'm being completely honest. I did see a 'He' instead of 'her' once or twice though, but that's nothing. This is fucking fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. (I don't normally swear around anyone, but I felt like that was the only way I could express myself).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks. :)
    And I was reading it earlier and I notice that, so I'll fix it today. ;)

    ReplyDelete