Saturday, July 24, 2010

Dustin:Back, woopi-doo

Well, Im back from hollidays, yahoo?
Or ka-fuck. Last holliday i managed to allmost bleed to death, this time i fell and scraped my whole leg. Vacations realy hate me.

Anyways, Welcome back Brandon. You dont even know who I am. Welcome Lina...I forgot if your a new member or old. I just see you posting alot and forgot who you where...
If your not a new member, feel free to come to canada and MAKE me bleed to death.

Anywho's thats..about it?

If you see me runnin', run the opposite direction. For death likes to follow me in this time of month. xD

3 comments:

  1. This is Lina, who still can't be bothered to sign in.

    Welcome back. We had a cookie party while you were away.
    Ah, but they're all gone. Now you can't have any. Boo :P

    Haha, I've been here as long as you. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you know Brandon too...

    You're the one that welcomed him to this 'hell.' Remember?

    You. Fail.

    >:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think merely welcomin' someone to hell doesnt cunt as knowing them xD

    ReplyDelete