Friday, July 30, 2010

Kas: Yet Again.

Okay, so i still wan tthose quotes, but i've just spent the last hour creating three prizes (I'll be making more, but im tired now.) For the winner to choose from.

Go to this link...

https://www.uberprints.com/account/logoff.aspx

The Email is Maiah_kas@yahoo.com
And the password is SAAWAKM

A page will show up with a list of different options. It will say Account Info, Address Book, My Designs, My Images, Order History. Click My Designs. And three different designs for t-shirts will come up.

Click on the picture to see it, and make sure you look at the back. (By clicking the "View back" button right below the picture.)

Im going to be paying for these with my own money. So every two months, the winner of the progress chart thing will ahve to tell me what size they are, any tweaking they want done (you can change the shirt color or the design colors.) and where to send it.

You'll be senging me all this is an email, so you dont have to worry about other ppl getting it. But, I know the whole internet privacy thing is big with some of you, so if your not comfortable telling me your address, then thats fine. But im afraid that really the only way you can get the shirt...

So, if you decide you dont want to give me your shipping address, you'll still be in the contest of course, but you may not recieve a prize.

Haha. Alright, well i want to knwo which shirt you guys like best!

Oh, and feel free to design your own for the contest! The more the better! Just please dont tweak with those ones! Haha, i love them too much!

To make your own, just click the "design your shirt" tab at the top. Its blue, so its easy to find! Oh, and make sure the t-shirt your using is the "Ultra Cotton Ladies Tee" by Gildan. To make sure, go to "edit product" and select "browse product catalogue", go to "women's styles" and its the last one on the second page! We can only get in 4 of the 16 colors though, white, black, blue and pink, because to get the other colors you have to buy 12 or more! haha. So, yeah, only those 4. :D

Any question, just ask!

Okay, i really need to sleep now.. so goodnight! :D

7 comments:

  1. Holy crap, they're awesome! Don't feel obliged to pay for them or anything though.

    Oh, and when are we starting the contest?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them! Dude, this is suck an amazing idea! I'm buying 12 of each. (:

    And I love the second one. "WARNING! SAAWAKM is to only be used by the mentally unstable!"..."You have been warned."

    Hahahahahah. That is so true. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHOOPS. I meant SUCH an amazing idea. Not suck. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAhaha. No, dont worry Nicole, i WANT to pay for them. They're only like 25 dollars, and thats only every 2 months. I make that in a "good" day at work, so its fine. Haha.

    And yeah, #2 was my favorite. :D Maiah, I actually think im going to try and make some more in a minute, with a few different quotes... just need to find some. :D

    -K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, and Nicole, to answer your question, i say we start it Monday. Because hopefully everyone will have gotten on by then, so they'll know about the challenge.

    Im going to make a new post in a minute about that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my God. I love them!! =) Especially the 2nd one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. [Lina]
    So I was gone for less than a day, and holy crap, could you guys have posted any more?

    Anywho, I like the idea of the challenge, but count me out of the prize. It's not that I don't trust you, but I'd rather not give out my address.

    ReplyDelete