Saturday, July 31, 2010

Sarah: Witty Title

Who wants to write a collab novel? I have a great idea, but I want help!





The time is now. The hour of reckoning is here. Enter the castle. Taste the chaos. Discover the fate of 1940's film star Barbra Davenport and her crew.

There once was a film star named Barbra Davenport. During her last movie, See No Evil, she and her crew mysteriously disappeared and were never heard from again. Now, seventy years later, a billionaire named Stan Winepeg has transported the castle where See No Evil was filmed to a small town in upstate New York. Now the castle and all it's contents rest on a hill top behind a school.

When the billionaire hires several students from the school to help him tend the castle...chaos erupts. Strange acts of violence occur all around them, tensions rise, and fears are brought to life.

One night, Stan goes missing and every door and window in the castle locks from the outside. The teens have one night to figure out just what happened to their employer, Barbra, and figure out if they are next.


I figured we could write it through different points of view. And if I had more than one person, that would be possible. :) Let me know!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, I like the idea! I would totally be willing to work on it with you, if you wanted. Although I'm going away for 12 days, so it would probably have to be after that...

    [Nat]

    ReplyDelete
  2. See No Evil
    EPIC COVER

    -DJ

    ReplyDelete