Sunday, July 18, 2010

Heather: The First Day Of.... I Can't Think of a Clever Name. :(

I started corn detasseling today.
At first I was thinking about how easy it was, and then I was thinking 'I'm quitting, I'm quiting, I am SOOOO quiting.'
Then my thought's were 'Huh, this isn't that bad.'
And after that my thoughts were along these lines, 'I'm gonna be sick, I'm gonna be sick, I am going to be sick!'
Yeah, heat stroke... FUN.
Anyway, I didn't quit. :(
I have to get up at five again tomorrow. :S
But it won't be too bad.... I hope.

OH! And my first chapter is done. And I've edited it all the way through. Once.

So, if I actually want to think at some point during the next three weeks, I'll edit again, and write the remain bits of chapter two edit that and post them both. But for now, I will do ZERO.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment