Thursday, July 15, 2010

Heather: Ch. 1

So, I'm 1520 words into chapter one, and about half way through. I'm going to try to finish it tonight. :D
And then I'm going to move on to Chapter two, which is already partially written, and then when I finally knock myself out from exhaustion I'll stop and edit chapter one tomorrow, and then, possibly post it. :)
Wish me luck. ;)

EDIT- So, I finished the chapter, but it sucks, so I'm just going to edit like crazy. Editing is... fun? D: Hahahaha, okay, I might post it tomorrow. Maybe? >:D

5 comments:

  1. Good luck!

    I can't wait to read it, so hurry up. No pressure. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! ;)

    Of course.

    And thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome! I'm sure it's amazing! I wish I can set some time as you are doing and write that much. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not setting a time, I'm just making a goal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sending you an email(:... after dinner. SCALLOPED POTATOES :D!

    ReplyDelete